We are pleased to inform you that the General Assembly of the Italian Association of Comparative Law (AIDC), held in Bologna on 21 October 2021 with the wide participation of over 160 members in the context of the XXVI Biennial Colloquium on “Comparative Law in Times of Emergencies”, has provided the renewal of the Steering Committee for the period 2021/2025 by electing by unanimous acclamation:
- Ermanno Calzolaio (Macerata)
- Tommaso Edoardo Frosini (Suor Orsola Benincasa)
- Susanna Mancini (Bologna)
- Antonello Miranda (Palermo)
- Paolo Passaglia (Pisa)
- Giorgio Resta (Roma Tre)
- Salvatore Sica (Salerno)
- Alessandro Somma (Roma La Sapienza)
- Arianna Vedaschi (Bocconi).
Afterwards, in its first meeting, the Steering Committee appointed Prof. Salvatore Sica as President and Prof. Virgilio D’Antonio (Salerno) as Secretary General.