UNIVERSITE DU LUXEMBOURG, JUNE 16-17, 2022
COMPARATIVE LAW IN THE PRACTICE OF EUROPEAN SUPRANATIONAL COURTS. CALL FOR PAPERS (deadline March 5, 2022).
The Italian Association of Comparative Law (AIDC) and the Italian Society for Research in Comparative Law (SIRD) are pleased to invite submissions for the joint Young Scholars Conference to be held on June 16-17, 2022 at the University of Luxembourg.
This call solicits essays in the field of the general theme of the conference from young scholars (PhD students, post-docs, adjunct professors, lecturers), provided that they have not held a tenure-track academic position before June 1, 2012 (i.e., for more than 10 years as of June 1, 2022). Research areas that will be explored are:
- The rule of law; Democracy, Pluralism; Comparative Legal methodology; Dialogue between national and supranational judges.
- Citizenship; Asylum; Law of Family & Persons (Family names, discrimination & gender issues); Religion; Prohibition of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment and punishment; Fair trial.
- Environment; Energy; Law of property; Public health; Social policy; Education; Consumer protection; Foodstuffs; Freedom of expression; Criminal law; Access to justice.
- Competition; Procurement Law; Insurance Law; Financial Law; Company Law; Free movements of goods, services and capital.
- Data Law; Electronic commerce; Copyright; Intellectual Property; Telecommunications.
For further information https://www.dirittocomparato.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Call-YSC-2022-final_18-01-22.pdf